Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Waiting

I'm still waiting for one of the other books that I ordered. Which I'm hoping that it will be here in the next couple of days.

I haven't sat at the alter in a few days due to that I was dealing with a few health issues. But I am feeling the calling back to sit there tomorrow and just meditate on things. I need to bring some calmness back into my life and the first night I sat at the alter and meditated I did feel much more calm.

I think between my medications and this new path in my life I will bring calmness to my life. My mom today was talking about putting one of the kids into a church group but she doesn't know that I am following this path and that DD wants to follow the same path. That's just a fight that I'm not going to deal with.

I know that I need some calmness in my life right now and look forward to sitting there and asking the Goddess and God to join me and help me see what it is that I need in my life and where I'm headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment