I have found a new religious path that really is just fitting to me. I have decided to follow the path of being Wiccan.
I have never really felt that any other religion has fit me perfectly and it just felt so strict in living such a way.
Of course I am still continuing my education on the Wicca way of life and getting my alter set up to how I want it. But what I love about it most is that there is no set way that things need to be done but it doesn't mean that you aren't following the religion. It has such a free and open way of doing things and knowing that you are not doing things wrong.
This aspect of my life just feels so right and it's one area of my life that I know it's the right thing at the right time in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment