I decided tonight is going to be the night that I'm going to do my invocation. I just feel that tonight is the right time. I'm waiting till everyone goes to sleep so that I have the quiet that I need so that I can breathe and meditate before I call upon the Goddess and God.
I have also decided to do my first spell tonight.
I really do feel that this is the best path for me in my life. I have been through so much in the last few months and once I started studying this it just felt like it was the perfect thing for me in my life.
It brings great relief to me, it brings something to me that just feels like it's right for me and I'm ready to take on what comes my way in the new path that I have chosen. I have my alter set up just the way I want it and I'm ready to sit in front of it and accept what comes to me and rests within me.
Blessed be
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment