Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things are just fitting

Since I have decided to choose this new path in my life it is just fitting more and more everyday.

The more I educate myself the more I'm like why didn't I choose this a long time ago. The hubs is slow to come around but as things just change in our house the more he see's it as a good thing. Yes there is a little bit of magick in this particular religion but it's so much more then that. I can and will admit to asking the God and Godess to be with me and help me with things in our life. I can say that things have been granted to me and our family.

The hubs is getting closer to following the same path. As I educate myself I share with him what I have learned. I do feel at peace with what I have chosen but it is something that I keep between me and the people in my house. I highly doubt that anyone else in our family would be understanding. Since I have so much going on with me personally as it is I really keep what I tell certain people to keep them from judging me to much as it is.

But I do know when I need to meditate cause I can just feel that it's time to meditate, when I do I always feel less stressed and right now my stress is at an all time high.

I know that the powers that be will be here for me and will help calm the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment